Rebekah Butler Photography
For almost 20 years, photography has served as my creative tool; communicating the complexities of light, color, texture and emotion that words fail to provide. I have been asked numerous times to describe the type of images I photograph and I have yet to produce a solid answer. The word ineffable is my closest ally; by definition is means 'incapable of being expressed or described in words because of a subject’s sacredness.' I share these visions with you now as a reminder of the grand beauty our planet boasts.
Posts by Rebekah Butler Photography:
- Advertising / Business
- Confidence and Beauty
- Nuances of Love
- Sights to Soothe, Prints to Purchase
- Golden Summer Weddings
- Summertime Portraits in Buttery Light
- Love Will Always Conquer
- Give the Gift of Experience!
- The Love of a Baby
- Portraits of High School Seniors
- A Glorious Newport Wedding
- Mini Photo Shoots at the Owenego