Rebekah Butler Photography
For almost 20 years, photography has served as my creative tool; communicating the complexities of light, color, texture and emotion that words fail to provide. I have been asked numerous times to describe the type of images I photograph and I have yet to produce a solid answer. The word ineffable is my closest ally; by definition is means 'incapable of being expressed or described in words because of a subject’s sacredness.' I share these visions with you now as a reminder of the grand beauty our planet boasts.
Posts by Rebekah Butler Photography:
- Mini Santa Sessions!
- Lifestyle Sessions❤️📷
- Business Portraits: Not Your Average Head Shot
- Kauai: You Magnificent Goddess!
- Holiday Mini Photo Sessions!
- Love, in Black & White
- Advertising / Business
- Confidence and Beauty
- Nuances of Love
- Sights to Soothe, Prints to Purchase
- Golden Summer Weddings
- Summertime Portraits in Buttery Light